All of here at Paul Davis Restoration had so much fun being a part of the Albuquerque Twinkle light Parade last year, that we can’t wait to do it again this year! Check out this sneak preview of our float!
The day before Thanksgiving, we will be volunteering with Albuquerque Area Firefighter’s Random Acts of Kindness to serve meals to hungry Albuquerque families. We’d love for you to join us. Click here for more info.
Albuquerque Area Firefighter’s Random Acts have become our best friends in charity! Through out the year we work with them to help our community and aid them with their endeavors to bestow Random Acts of Kindness upon the people of Albuquerque. We volunteered to help them raise money by collecting donations at… Read more »
We’re proud to be annual sponsors and volunteers for the Rio Grande Blue Star Mothers’ Remembrance Run. Blue Star Mothers provides care packages to troops deployed abroad, and organizes welcome home rallies. We volunteer to clean the track of debris before their annual fund raiser run a, and we also… Read more »
We participated in the 2nd annual 9/11 Memorial Stair climb. The event is held in honor of the first responders who lost their lives during the September 11, 2001 World Trade Center attacks. Participants carry a photo of a fallen first responder up 55 flights of stairs, symbolically completing their journey… Read more »
Every year, we’re proud to sponsor a hole at the APS Superintendent’s Cup Golf Tournament! This year we had several volunteers from Atrisco Heritage Academy Highschool come by our booth to help out!
An Albuquerque woman, Suncha, experienced a large house fire while she was at work. She had no homeowners insurance, and no means to pay to restore her damage house. Paul Davis stepped in and donated labor and materials, and with the aid of volunteers from Random Acts Paul Davis was able to… Read more »
Albuquerque is experiencing unseasonably cold temperatures this weekend, normally resulting in frozen or broken pipes. Our Paul Davis Water Mitigation team stands poised to respond at a moments notice in the event of water or fire damage. Our 24 Hour Emergency Live Line is 884-5583. As you know fast action prevents secondary damage (such as… Read more »
The holidays can create greater risk at home when cooking meals, displaying decorations, and using unsafe heating sources. According to the U.S. Fire Administration, unattended cooking is the leading cause of home fires including 67 percent starting with the ignition of food or other cooking materials. Paul Davis Restoration of… Read more »