Mold is present everywhere and thrives in damp environments. Mold can cause both a health risk as well as cause structural damage to your property. If your home or property has a musty smell or otherwise suspect you may have mold, Call Paul! When you need us, we are ready to help.
You can call the number listed above to reach a member of our team at Paul Davis in Albuquerque, NM at any time, or simply enter a message using the “Get Help Now!” button.
The key to successful mold remediation is hiring experienced technicians. The mold professionals at Paul Davis in Albuquerque, NM are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC).
Paul Davis in Albuquerque, NM will inspect all the mold damage existing in your property. This assessment, which may include consulting with a professional hygienist, is done to evaluate the correct remediation process. We will then complete the work and use clearance testing as needed to verify that the remediation was effective and no further steps are needed.
Our mold removal services include:
- Property inspection to determine if remediation is required
- Moisture source detection and determination
- Industrial water extractors, dehumidifiers, and other specialized equipment can be used to sufficiently remove dampness
- The implementation of industrial HEPA air filtration equipment to scrub the air and eliminate mold spores
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials may be applied in order to terminate mold spores and reduce the risk of future mold growth
- Assistance with insurance claim
Things You Should Know
Avoid environments where mold seems to be present. The growth of mold is quickly increased. Do not use bleach on areas affected by mold. While bleach may kill some the mold, the dead spores remaining can be just as hazardous, and you are likely to spread spores to other areas of the property as well. The only way to remediate mold is by proper removal.
Why Paul Davis?
To ensure effective mold remediation, proper experience, materials, training and equipment are required. With our credentials, Paul Davis in Albuquerque, NM will professionally restore your property and environment with the minimum amount of disturbance possible.