Disaster Planning in Albuquerque, NM
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in Albuquerque, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. Typically, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of New Mexico now to get your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.